The Personio Foundation has launched applications for its grants which provide financial and strategic support to outstanding organisations working in the fields of climate action and/or education.
Important dates :
Name of donor : Personio Foundation
Amount of the grant : 10,000 $ to 100,000 $
Reference URL :https://www.personio.foundation/impact-portfolio/
The Foundation supports exceptional teams with innovative and scalable solutions to the most pressing challenges in their fields, thereby fostering innovation for people and the planet.
Areas of intervention
- Special focusAt the Personio Foundation, they are particularly interested in organisations offering innovative and scalable solutions to climate change and education.
- Financial supportThey offer unrestricted multi-year grants of between €50 and €100,000 per year. They encourage their portfolio organisations to use their grants to improve the operational set-up of their organisations, invest in their people and HR processes and to strengthen their impact through their projects.
- Strategic supportThe Personio Foundation provides non-financial support to the organisations in its impact portfolio. They willingly share their experience of building a successful software company, Personio, and the expertise of over 1,500 Personio employees. Depending on the needs of the organisation, they facilitate these connections.
- Personio SoftwarePersonio HR Management and Recruiting: They offer all organisations in the portfolio the possibility to use the Personio HR Management and Recruiting software free of charge so that they can spend more time on people and less time on manual processes and tasks.
- Co-development of the Impact Accelerator Personio Foundation believes that people are the most important asset for an organisation to grow, innovate and have an impact. Their Impact Accelerator aims to provide a dedicated hub for HR professionals working in non-profit organisations and/or social enterprises to strengthen their HRM expertise and help them find solutions to their HR challenges. Portfolio organisations will have access to the beta version of their programme and will directly help co-develop the programme with us.
- NetworkingThey want to build a community of exceptional and focused organisations that are connected through their portfolio. This will include online and offline events, shared community channels and demand-based exchange opportunities.
Information on funding
- They offer unrestricted multi-annual grants between €50,000 and €100,000 per year.
- Geographical orientationThey support organisations on a global scale.
- Eligible organisationsOfficial non-profit status required.
For more information, please visit the Personio Foundation.