Applications are now open for the Cisco Youth Leadership Award, which invites young people aged 18 to 30 who have made a significant contribution to the goal of ending extreme poverty.
Name of donor:Global Citizen
Grant size :100,000 $ to 500,000 $
Category:Awards, prizes and challenges
Reference URL :https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/prize/y
The Global Citizen Prize: Cisco Youth Leadership Award was created by Cisco and Global Citizen to recognise and elevate a young person who is making a positive impact on the world, to demonstrate the impact that young people have on achieving the United Nations' global goals and to accelerate the resolution of global issues.
The award includes a prize of 250,000 $ US paid to the organisation to which the individual contributes.
Demonstrated experience of large-scale measurable impact over the past 3-5 years in advancing one or more of the Global Goals.
A compelling vision and concrete plans on how to expand this work over the next 3-5 years, including how the award will advance the efforts.
Inspire other young people to have an impact on achieving one or more of the Global Goals.
Demonstrates the values and embodies the spirit of a global citizen and global problem solver.
Innovate with technology or web-based communications to improve effectiveness, reach and amplify impact.
- This award is looking for a young person who is making extraordinary progress towards one or more of the global goals;
- This award is looking for organisations that use an IT solution to improve efficiency, reach and amplify impact. An eligible IT solution is one that delivers greater impact, at lower cost, of higher quality, with more robust results - and also allows for the collection and reporting of specific measures for social outcomes;
- This award is looking for a transformative leader who makes an impact;
- They accept entries from all over the world, with the exception of countries and entities subject to financial or other sanctions by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) or other U.S. government entity that may restrict the transfer of prize money;
- They accept applications from anyone who is doing impactful work and has a registered legal entity such as a non-profit, for-profit, B-corp, social enterprise, etc.
- The prize will be awarded to an individual, but the money will go to the organisation they work for.
For more information, please visitCisco Youth Leadership Award.